OUR VISION IS TO LIVE OUT JAMES 1:27 BY ENCOURAGING ORPHAN CARE, WORLDWIDE.
WE DO THIS BY BRINGING AWARENESS TO THE CHURCH AND COMMITING TO CARE FOR VULNERABLE AND ORPHANED CHILDREN
THROUGH PRAYER, FINANCIAL SUPPORT, MISSION PROJECTS, AND SUPPORTING THOSE FAMILIES
WHOM THE LORD LEADS INTO ADOPTION OR FOSTER CARE.
ONE LESS ORPHAN ENDEAVORS TO:
- Bring awareness to the church about the worldwide orphan crisis, and how god calls christians to respond.
- Encouraging couples to pray about fostering or adopting.
- Provide financial support through the means of a church grant for fbca families in the adoption process.
- Provide pre and post placement community and support for adoptive and foster families.
- Support an international missions partner working on the front lines with orphans in their community, with prayer, financial support, and hands-on care and support through mission teams.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
- Contact the One Less Orphan Leadership Team about your interest in the ministry (
- Consider making a financial contribution to FBC Arnold's One Less Orphan Fund
- Pray about how God is calling you into orphan care.
- Pray about beginning your foster or adoption journey.