OUR vision is to live out James 1:27 by supporting and loving orphans worldwide.
We do this by bringing awareness to the church and committing to support orphans with prayer, financial support,
orphanage missions projects, and for those that the Lord wills, adoption into our homes.
ONE LESS ORPHAN ENDEAVORS TO:
- Bring awareness to the church about the worldwide orphan crisis by offering a Wednesday night Life Class covering Orphanology and Orphan Care in the church.
- Encourage couples to pray about adopting a domestic or international orphan, or being a foster parent.
- Provide financial support through the means of a church grant for families who are adopting an orphan.
- Provide a pre and post-placement support and encouragement for families who are adopting an orphan.
- Support an international orphanage with prayer, financial support, and mission trips to care for the orphans that live there.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
- Contact the One Less Orphan Leadership Team about your interest in the ministry (
- Consider making a financial contribution to FBC Arnold's One Less Orphan Fund
- Start to pray about adopting or sponsoring an orphan.